: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
PDF Invoice Orders allows in generating / sending the PDF Invoice for
your orders along with your default html email. The pdf invoice is
designed nicely to get the best look for a pdf invoice. It contains all
order details that an invoice should have. Extra details can also be
added to Invoice. So customers are always satisfied with the invoice.
Pdf invoice can also be seen from order list page for each order.
Extension Current Version : 6.1a
Opencart Versions: All Opencart VersionsLatest Update For Version 2.x:
- Now you can add your own name for PDF file.
- Minor code improvements.Features:
- PDF invoice can be checked on both admin and customer side.
- Admin can see PDF button on sales - order list page.
- Customer can see PDF icon in order history page in my account section.
- PDF invoice is also send in email to customer and admin when order is placed.
- Option to allow PDF to be seen only for certain order status like : Complete, Shipped, Etc.
- PDF invoice also supports special characters and languages.
- Add your own signature in footer of PDF.
- Choose different PDF fonts.
- Supports different languages like Chinese, Russian, Arabic, etc
- Option to choose paper size.
- Add Tax details like VAT / TIN / ABN number in PDF Invoice.
- Option to auto generate invoice number when order is placed.
- Feature to show product images in PDF invoice.
- Option to create PDF invoice with store logo and without store logo.
- Feature to add extra rows in PDF for better invoice look.
- Add custom messages in footer for better invoice look.
- Option to show page number in Invoice for better invoice look.
- Add your own name for PDF Invoice.PDF Settings:
- PDF can be set in portrait or landscape mode.
- Different font style available for pdf invoice.
- Option to change the text size of pdf.
- Option to change the width and height of PDF Invoice. See different sizes.
a) A4 - 210mm x 297mm
b) A0 - 841mm x 1189mm
c) A1 - 594mm x 841mm
d) A2 - 420mm x 594mm
e) A3 - 297mm x 420mm
f) A5 - 148mm x 210mm
g) LETTER - 216mm x 279mm
h) USLEGAL - 216mm x 356mmHow PDF invoice is sent to customers ?
You can set up order status on which PDF invoice should be attached with order emails.
Like suppose, you want only when order status is shipped or completed, pdf invoice should be attached.
So when customer places an order and order status is completed for your store.
Then with email, PDF invoice is attached automatically.
Now suppose your first order status is pending for your store.
Then PDF invoice will not be attached.
As you have kept PDF to be sent only on shipped or completed.
Now in some time, you ship your order.
And change the order status to shipped or completed.
Now during this update email, PDF invoice is attached automatically.Language Supported
and many more...