This extension provides a RESTful api for your webshop. It can be used for various purposes such as when you are developing a mobile app (iOS, Android etc.) for your webshop or when you want to give someone access to some or all of the products in your webshop.
- RESTful design
- Supports the complete checkout process including (custom) payment methods.
- Uses internal OpenCart files to retrieve, update, insert and delete data so any installed extension is automatically applied to the API without the need to modify the API.
- No OpenCart core files changed.
- Responses in JSON format.
- Light weight.
- Customizable without overriding core files.
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 implementation for secure access.
- Optimized for use in mobile application. (iOS, Android etc.)
- GZip support
- View account details
- Update account details
- Set new account password
- View address book
- Delete an address from address book
- Add an address to the address book
- Update an address in the address book
- View order history
- Update subscribe to newsletter
- Forgot password
- View the wishlist
- Add a product to the wishlist
- Delete a product from the wishlist
- View purchased downloads
- View the shopping cart
- Add a product to the cart
- Update the quantity of a product in the cart
- Delete a product from the cart
- Add a coupon
- Add a voucher
- Add reward points
- View all the categories
- View all the manufacturers
- View product details
- View the special prices products
- Search for products
- Post a product review
- Complete checkout steps (setting payment and shipping address, pick a payment and shipping method)
- The customer can pay with the payment methods you already use in your webshop
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- VQMod installed (only for Opencart 1.x.x, the extension for Opencart 2.x.x uses OCMod)
- mod_rewrite enabled